Corona 1.5 released
- A new interactive LightMix tool, allows you to edit the intensity and color of lights and light emitting materials during and after render.
- Updates to Corona Materials to match industry standards and produce more predictable results when working with other tools such as Allegorithmic’s Substance tools, Quixel’s Megascans, and more.
- New VFB based post production tools including bloom, glare, filmic tone mapping, vignette, and saturation.
- The ability to apply LUTs in the VFB enabling you to load .cube and .3dl LUT files. 77 LUTs are included.
- A new Distance map enable you to generate gradients based on the distance to selected objects.
- Improved displacement speed.
- Corona Scatter lister to help edit scenes that containing multiple scatter objects.
- A new Corona helper object to create warp points for for the Corona VR app directly inside 3ds Max.
There are also many more smaller features and fixes. Read the full details about version 1.5 on Corona’s blog.