Crossmap 1.5 released
Oct 04, 2017 by CGPress Staff
New features in Vizpark’s shader for randomly distributing bitmaps on geometry include: (Since last reported)
- Rendering performance has been optimised for an average of 15% speed gains with CPUs that have many cores.
- Viewport map display rendering is now multithreaded in 3DS Max 2015 and above.
- Store and reload distribution mapping into an external file. Useful for some distributions that cannot guarantee a unique distribution when used on multiple render nodes.
- Rendernode only mode now available in the installer.
- RailClone Selection mode for use with V-Ray and RailClone.
- Material Manager integration with a new texture and material library.
- Support for VP Omnitiles.
- Overhauled UI map listing. Now includes individual map entries with more detailed information like significant color, file size, resolution. A click button to show the image in an image display has also been added
- Probability settings for each individual map.