Flowbox 1.6 released
Mar 21, 2018 by CGPress Staff
Flowbox has announced a new version of its node-based rotoscoping software. Version 1.6 introduces F-spline curves which enabled the ability to combine beziers & X-splines in additional to several new time-saving and performance improvements, including:
- F-Splines – new shape representation for ultimate flexibility: combine unique powers of Beziers and X-Splines in a single curve.
- Hard Edge Checker – will save the day when dealing with motion blur.
- Pause Viewer – you can now freeze a selected Viewer to achieve real-time playback when using multiple Viewers.
- Crop – now you can crop your 4K plate to save memory and keep the best performance
- Corner Pin Import – easily import Corner Pin from Mocha or Nuke
- Render to separate channels – split your roto into separate channels to save on rendering time.