FuturArch beta 1.499
- The Fence tool for creating procedural fences and walls with the ability to switch between multiple patterns, create gates and place columns.
- The WinDoor tool for creating procedural widows and doors that automatically create apertures in wall objects.
- The Furniture tool for placing custom furniture objects. Furniture is procedural, so lengths and widths can be adjusted without distorting key elements of the geometry.
- New Element tool for positioning single and double pivoted handles and any other architectural objects that you manually add to the library
- An updated Add To Lib tool for creating your own procedural objects.
To find out more and see videos of all the new features, visit the FuturArch website.