Ornatrix for Maya 1.3 released
Aug 18, 2017 by Paul Roberts
Ephere has released Ornatrix 1.3 for Maya, their plugin dedicated to hair, fur and feather creation. New features include:
- Maya 2018 support
- New Retarget Normals operator allows you to transfer normals from any mesh to hairs generated with MeshFromStrands.
- UDIM map support for Renderman
- Face centre distribution mode in Guide From Mesh and Hair From Guides nodes.
- Length limits for the length brush.
- Added guide channel support in Strand Gravity node.
- Shift-key now temporarily switches the current brush to the Selection brush.
- Added a particle holder position parameter to DynamicsNode
- Added the ability to copy selected guides in Edit Guides when inserting new guides
- Plus many fixes.