Project Manager version 2.89.20 released
New features in Alexander Kramer’s script for organising models, materials, textures and lights in 3DS Max include:
- The ability to use data such as the light multiplier (in lumens), light’s shape and size from IES photometric files when creating a light.
- Support for Indigo IES, which comes in Indigo version 4.
- Support for Revit’s file format (.RVT) by default and display native previews for Revit files.
- Display descriptions for Corona proxy files.
- Change to the merging models by double-click options so that merged models retain their original position and don’t create a group.
Project Manager costs $75, and a free demo is available. More on Kstudio’s website.