Substance Designer 2017.2 released
Oct 20, 2017 by CGPress Staff
Allegorithmic has released their Autumn update for Substance Designer, bringing support for AxF material authoring and a host of new nodes, including:
- Flood Fills. Creates a black or white mask to generate height maps and assign random colors to each white zone with a variation of height.
- Shape Mapper. Duplicates and maps a pattern on a shape while defining the number of repetitions and shape.
- Swirl Node. Deforms an input with direct control in the 2D viewport.
- Histogram Select. Isolates a height range from a height map.
- Vector Morph. Deforms an input using a normal map.
- Cube 3D Node. Creates a transformable 3d cube.
- Arc Pavement Node. Creates arcs for pavements patterns and other similar effects.
- Improved scratches and circular Splatter generators.