Dec 20, 2012 by Staff
New features in Rotem Shiffman’s advanced frame buffer plugin for Max include:
- New color correction effect: Vignette.
- VFB+ can now be activated in any image viewer window, not just the main VFB.
- Improved Render-To-Texture support. You can now view the different elements being rendered in realtime (this feature is dependent on the render engine working with the 3DS Max RTT protocol properly – Mental Ray, for example, does not support this).
- Extended VFBPlus2 MAXScript interface and added new VFBPlus2ColorCorrection MAXScript interface.
- Each image now has an editable title shown in bottom left of frame buffer. The title can also be used as a Stamper variable.
- Extended preferences for choosing how VFB+ output is saved.
- Up/Down arrow keys now flip between image elements.
- Patching the RTT script now saves a backup of the original file.
Plus bug fixes. More on Rotem Shiffman’s website.