X-Particles 4 teaser
Sep 14, 2017 by CGPress Staff
Insydium has shared some pre-release information about X-Particles 4, a significant update to its particle system plugin for Cinema 4D due for release on 5 December. New features will include:
- ExplosiaFX smoke and simulation software acquired Last year by Insydium. Much of this technology is due to be integrated into X-Particles 4.
- A new Liquid modifier to create large and small scale fluid simulations,
- Support for the OpenVDB frame work for particle meshing, including the ability to be used as a remesher for polygon objects.
- A new xpCloth Dynamics system introducing cloth simulations to the X-Particles workflow.
- A new velocity field generator to create custom velocity field effects, drive particles with Splines, or Object Tangents or Normals, and even use the Cinema 4D noises to art direct custom turbulence.