The Pipeline Conference is a new one-day conference that promises to bring together knowledge and vision of pipelines in the media and entertainment industry. It takes place in Los Angeles on July 28, 2019. The schedule of topics and speakers so far includes
- Pipelines outside of M&E: Martin Enthed & Daniel Frith, IKEA
- Going Cloud Native: Doug Sherman, Dreamworks
- Emerging Technology: Michael Kass, NVIDIA Omniverse
- Real-time Pipelines: Mike Wuetherick, Unity; Francesco Giordana, MPC Film; Quentin Auger, Studio 100; Ryan Mayeda, Epic Games; Simon Inwood, Imaginary Spaces
- The highlight keynote session will be presented by Hank Driskill, CTO at Blue Sky Studios.
Tickets are currently on sale with an early-bird promotion at $75 until July 5. General admission will be priced at $105. Find out more on the event's website