Junior/Intermediate Architectural Visualiser
Website Ascot Design
Ascot Design is searching for a junior/intermediate architectural visualiser (CGI) to join its office in Ascot, UK.
Due to our successful growth strategy and strong pipeline of new and ongoing projects, Ascot Design is seeking an architectural visualiser to join our growing team.
Ascot Design is an award-winning, highly successful, design-led architectural practice based in Ascot, working on a broad range of projects across multiple sectors including residential, commercial, education, leisure projects and regeneration schemes.
We are looking for a junior/intermediate architectural visualiser to work in collaboration with our creative teams to produce high-quality 2D/3D imagery, along with maintaining and evolving the companies brand collateral.
Candidates must have:
- committed professional outlook
- proactive team player
- resourceful creative thinker
- experience of producing CGI images
- good knowledge of 3ds Max, Photoshop, V-Ray or Corona renders
- willing to learn
- capability to work to a deadline
- excellent graphic, presentation skills
- an architectural or interior design background
It would also be beneficial if you have:
- working knowledge of Revit
- experience with Illustrator and InDesign software skills
- qualified to RIBA Part 1, Part 2 or equivalent overseas qualification
- modelling/texturing/lighting/rendering for 3D architectural scenes
- camera setup for architectural CGIs
- reporting to head of graphics
- create 3D architectural models based on files received in CAD, SketchUp or Revit format – exteriors & interiors
- create finished high-resolution architectural imagery for clients
- working with existing 3D team and project managers
- maintain order/upkeep of 3D assets library
Salary band: £25,000-£30,000 p/a dependent upon experience plus extensive company benefits.
We pride ourselves on being a friendly, collaborative practice with an open working environment and a passion for design quality. If you are interested in working for a design-led organisation in a stimulating and sociable environment, please submit your CV and samples of work (max size 5MB) using the ‘apply’ link below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org