Website Brickwall Films
We’re on the hunt for a motivated and skilled animator to join our creative team.
The role involves the development and execution of a variety of animation and graphic elements within film projects under the direction of our creative directors.
That’s where you come in!
Tell me more about the job
You’ll be responsible for a variety of projects for a range of different clients.
On a day to day basis you’ll be:
- Reading treatments, scripts and storylines to understand animation requirements.
- Developing design styles and creative concepts for projects.
- Preparing moodboards with our design team for pitches and development of projects.
- Animating digital and graphic assets.
- Directing the work of animation assistants and/or freelancers
You will need to be aware of project timelines and delivery deadlines, be able to manage your personal work flow effectively and collaborate and clearly communicate with other members of the creative and production teams.
There will also be plenty of opportunities to undertake training and skills development.
Who are you?
To be considered, you must:
- Have excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, and ideally Cinema 4D
- Be highly skilled at 2D Animation (After Effects) and ideally 3D Animation and/or illustration.
- Be able to clearly communicate concepts and ideas within the creative team.
Who are we?
Brickwall is the only London-based creative agency committed to eating pizza every single Friday (as far as we know). We’ve shared strategy and a slice with folks from the BBC, Experian, NHS, Greenpeace, Nissan, NSPCC, and many more.
So, if a friendly, collaborative and open office environment and the opportunity to get involved in a number of high profile, worthwhile and ground-breaking projects sounds up your street, get in touch! Please send us through a CV and an example of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com