Junior or MIddleweight 3D Artist
Website Glass Canvas
The Glass Canvas Group has studio locations in London and Sheffield and produces CGI, Animation & VR applications for the architecture, interiors, property & design sectors.
The role will be based in the Sheffield studio which is located within a warehouse building of like-minded creatives.
You will have exceptional skills using 3DSMAX, Vray/Corona, Photoshop and Adobe Production Suite with a clear energy & passion for the industry. The role is focused on creating exterior and interior imagery, but animation & VR experience will also be expected.
We offer a healthy work/life balance that we are recognised for in the industry.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary dependent on portfolio & experience
- 25 Days Paid Holiday
- Pension scheme
- Flexible Home Working
We are looking for someone who:
- has a minimum of one years’ experience within an architectural visualisation studio or architecture/design/interior practice.
- Is highly proficient in 3DSMAX, Vray/Corona & Adobe Production Suite.
- is self-disciplined, entrepreneurial, and confident in a creative environment and can work independently as well as part of a team.
- Can develop strategic plans & ideas.
- Has excellent verbal communication.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK on a full-time basis.
Please send the following to email@example.com
· Your very best exterior & interior stills portfolio
· Your CV
· Your expected salary level
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org