Middle Weight CG Artist
Website Graceful Monkey
Setting the Scene
Graceful Monkey is a growing creative studio formed in 2014, based in East London, and East Hampshire producing video, animation and still image content for a variety of clients, industries and media. We cover a variety of disciplines and creative styles and pride ourselves on our relationships and the creative solutions we offer to our clients.
We’re hunting for someone to join our team as a full-time creative CG artist who wants the challenge and reward of helping to grow a studio. The main studio is in London, with our new Hampshire based studio recently opened and expanding.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing studio at a pivotal point in our history. Working on projects as varied as technical ship animations, working with retail design teams on flagship stores, and CG collateral in the medical sector – each project brings a chance to input creatively, have client interaction and develop skills. The right candidate could help grow the business and would be rewarded accordingly.
- Working alongside other CG artists, animators, videographers, illustrators, composers and creatives.
- Working across sectors/industries, with creative input from start to finish.
- Delivering high quality output to pre-agreed deadlines.
- Working on large scale CG images and animations with focus on Model Prep, Detail Modelling, and Shading / Scene Setup.
- Please note that this role will be located at our Liss Studio (Hampshire).
Private parking is available and < 10mins walk from Liss mainline train station.
- Minimum 2 years relevant industry experience
- Solution focussed with a strong technical emphasis and good splash of creativity.
- Great communicator and team player
- Passion for 3D and visual communications
- Self-motivated learner
- Proactive in picking up new and proprietary tools
- The ability to find and explore solutions as a project progress
- Good understanding of image composition and strong post production skills
- Retail visualisation experience beneficial
- Ability to understand and interpret architectural drawings would be beneficial
- Technical animation and VR background would be beneficial
- Deadline render manager experience useful
- Experience with MaxScript is advantageous
- Good knowledge of Autodesk 3ds Max, Vray and the usual plugins
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and the CC suite
- Flexible working
- Varied briefs
- Open and collaborative work ethic
- Countryside location
- Competitive salary
Every great opportunity starts with a conversation; so please get in touch and we can talk.
PLEASE NOTE: You must be eligible to work in the UK. No Agencies thank you.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com