Haptiq is a developer of virtual reality training simulators.
Responsibilities and tasks
- As a Tools Programmer, you will work with the Art and Tools team to deliver end to end solutions for data flow and asset management workflows.
- You will use your skills to create visual excellence, push our projects to the next level and bring the team together.
- Work to effectively solve problems and collaborate with the team to develop new features, processes and pipelines.
- Further develop our set of in-house tools
- Develop new tools and data systems to increase the productivity and efficiency of the art teams, drive new technology and the development of workflows
- Provide support for an asset-centric data-driven pipeline across multiple DCC’s and Unity. Build from source asset to any targeted platform, high-end or mobile.
- Develop and maintain automated tools for graphical asset production.
For more information:
To apply for this job please visit www.haptiq.no.