3D Visualiser £40K
The 3D Visualiser will work with Design teams to develop and produce concepts and graphics to communicate projects to clients through high quality images. The Design team is integral to the wider Enterprise team which designs, builds and completes projects greater than 5,000 sqft.
The 3D Visualiser will:
- Work closely with the design teams in the preparation of 3D visualisation.
- Provide efficient modelling and converting of data sets from CAD or other 3D modelling packages.
- Undertake 2D image compositing, finishing and retouching operations on 3D renderings.
Essential Experience & Qualifications
- Proven post qualification experience in producing high quality interior visuals.
- Essential Experience in the use of 3D Max 2018, Corona/Vray.
- Non-Essential Experience in the use of Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects, Unreal Engine
- Fully conversant in using and creating modelling from architectural plans, sketches and elevations, and knowledge of related visualisation and photorealistic rendering techniques.
- Experience with animation, video and compositing would be beneficial. Essential Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships and to work alongside clients to deliver innovative design solutions.
- High professional integrity.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and to respond proactively and when required.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Ability to be proactive, to use initiative and to work autonomously.
- Good awareness of design trends and creative thinking.
- Creative, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to use relevant graphic design related software to a high level.
- Dedicated to own learning and development.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com