Junior 3D modelling artist
Applicants should be technically minded, with a good working knowledge of 3D modelling and 3DS MAX. You will have a desire to expand your current knowledge and experiences. The ideal candidate will have a University degree qualification in Games Technology or equivalent and be willing to learn new and exciting technologies. Applicants with no degree qualification, with experience of some of the essential skills listed below, may also be considered.
- Possess working knowledge of 3DS Max
- Possess working knowledge of Photoshop or equivalent
- Experience with low-poly modelling and texturing
- Ability to learn new software and techniques
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team, being flexible and providing realistic estimates for completion of tasks
- Ability to communicate with other members of the team and have good problem-solving skills
- Would be required to live locally in the Poole / Bournemouth area.
- Content to be independently interviewed and provide personal information to obtain classified security clearance.
- Willing to fly and travel overseas for short periods of time.
- Team player.
- Experience with former employment relevant to 3D Modelling
- General understanding of modelling for games and typical asset pipelines
- Ability to work both in the UK & Overseas
- Experience with other relevant software applications
- Experience with Virtual Battle Space 3 (VBS 3) or ArmA 3
- Experience with scripting and game engines (Unity)
Send your updated CV with a covering letter, plus a link to your online portfolio details, directly via the button below. In your covering email, please tell us why you would like to work for Nautilus International and give details of your future salary expectations.
To apply for this job please visit nautilus-intl.co.uk.