Website Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners
Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners (RSHP) is an award-winning international architectural practice headquartered in the City of London. We work on a variety of exciting projects ranging from small, innovative housing developments through to very large-scale international infrastructure projects.
We are looking for a talented architectural visualiser with animation experience to become part of our expanding visualisation team in our Leadenhall Street office. You will be working on translating designs and concepts at various stages of projects into professional-grade visualisations which may include animations, still renderings, virtual reality solutions, as well as potentially animated 3D diagrams and illustrations, for use in key presentations, competition submissions, video and multimedia productions.
We would love to hear from you if:
- you can demonstrate substantial CGI experience, which should include previous experience of working as part of a team
- you are passionate about architectural visualisation and 3D graphics and are able to demonstrate a proven track record of delivering striking and photorealistic interior and exterior CGIs. A degree or training in a CG related discipline would be advantageous, however, more weight will be given to the quality of your portfolio
- you are able to demonstrate an in-depth expertise of 3D Studio Max, Vray and Photoshop. Knowledge of ForestPack and other CG packages or real-time rendering and VR solutions, as well as Microstation or Revit, would be useful and advantageous
- you are a CGI generalist and have an excellent technical ability in the areas of modelling, shading, camera set-up, animation, lighting and rendering of complex scenes
- you are able to produce great “in-camera” quality without relying heavily on Photoshop or other post-production processes and have developed advanced techniques to efficiently cope with unforeseen changes to the brief, while remaining able to meet tight project deadlines
- you have a keen eye with incredible attention to detail, colour, lighting, composition and design
- you are reliable, highly self-motivated, organised, able to effectively prioritise and manage your time, both as part of the team and on your own.
- you have a creative curiosity for new technologies and follow industry trends which have the potential to become game changers for the architectural industry
- you are happy to share ideas and concepts with the rest of the team and enjoy working in an open studio environment
- you are an excellent communicator with good verbal and written English skills
- you have the right to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org