Reporting to CG Supervisor
Squint/Opera is a busy creative and production studio based in London. We have a talented team crafting extraordinary and unique work across many disciplines including interactive experiences, VR, AR and large scale multimedia.
- Develop technical and creative pipelines for each distinct service adhering to consistent standards across the group working with the pipeline team.
- Ensuring Squint/Opera standards are adhered to, and developing these where necessary in conjunction with department heads
- Advise on shoot for CGI integration
- Attend shoots as VFX Sup on projects where required
- Checking in with core team (HODs and Lead artists) regularly and maintaining/facilitating communications across all team members
- Awareness of the tools and people available and being able to recommend improved ways of working
- Enabling creative concepts to become a reality by ensuring the correct technology is available and working
- Identify areas for R&D to improve the Squint processes
- Awareness of the tools and people available to achieve the production goal, being able to recommend improved ways of working.
- Identify areas for R&D to improve the Squint processes across divisions
- Flexible, can-do attitude.
- Adapts well to changing priorities
- Confident and friendly
- Sets standards of behaviour and acts as a role model
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Strong attention to detail, high quality standards
- Enthusiastic about learning and sharing with team-mates
- Able to spot issues in production and proactive about resolving issues in production
- Demonstrable experience (3+ years) within a post-production or Creative Content agency environment
- Exceptional 3D skills
- Good understanding of the technical process involved in producing shots or stills that include 3D
- Able to lead projects and collaborate with team
- Understanding of the architecture and/or cultural market in the UK and internationally
Please send your CV and salary expectations in the subject line to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org