Reporting to the Production Operations Director and Executive Creative Director
An experienced creative director with great imagination and leadership qualities.
Storytelling and good design skills are essential components of creating beautiful and engaging work.
Working alongside the executive creative director, interfacing with clients and production teams means interpreting and translating briefs into creative visions that fulfill our internal creative ambitions, meet our clients objectives and inspire audiences.
- Developing creative treatments.
- Developing Storyboards
- Ability to develop and oversee different treatment types
- Collate reference imagery and films for production team
- Defining and resolving creative ideas before communicating to the production team to ensure efficiency of production resource
- Ability to translate briefs into high quality and achievable creative visions with the budget.
- Ensuring that all the clients’ objectives are met or exceeded
- Oversee the execution of the approved creative direction throughout the production process and working with the production teams to bring this vision to life
- Jointly responsible (alongside the Producer) to ensure internal and external deadlines & reviews are met, attending all project reviews.
- Review shots on Ftrack and provide internal comments
- Responsible for art directing film and still shoots where necessary
- Attending client meetings and involved in client correspondence during production
- Provide ideas and brief references to our music provider
- Demonstrates intellectual rigour, possesses relevant abilities and able to pick up new skills quickly
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly to clients
- Flexible can-do attitude. Adapts well to changing priorities
- Ability to have a positive impact on others and communicate openly and directly to individuals or groups at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build collaborative relationships with production and departments
- Sets standards of behaviour and acts as a leader and role model
- Takes decisions which have a substantial impact on the achievement of production and quality objectives
- In depth knowledge of technical and creative aspects of the work and ability to reconcile these
- Ability to understand conflicting viewpoints and resolve issues
- Approachable, flexible, adapts well to changing priorities.
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Perseverance when faced with difficulties
- Confident and decisive
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Strong attention to detail, high quality standards
- Enthusiastic about learning and sharing with team-mates
- Help to foster an atmosphere in which creative innovation can take place.
- Demonstrable senior experience (8+ Years) with a creative agency or production environment
- Previous experience of leading teams, both directly and indirectly.
- Expert knowledge of adobe creative suite, with a focus on moving image, including editing
- Adaptable to different creative approaches.
- Experience with film and photography shoots
- Knowledge of CG software and workflow to achieve creative goals and express vision to production team
- Understanding of the architecture and/or cultural market in the UK and internationally
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org