3D Artist / Architectural Visualizer (Mid-Senior)
We envision design and evoke desire.
3D Architectural Visualizers – Mid-Senior level
Location: Los Angeles
Reports to: Team Director
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Visualhouse is an international creative agency focused on creating compelling brand stories for architecture, design, and the built environment. We work worldwide with leading architects, developers and designers on landmark projects. Each project is unique, and to each we bring passion and expertise with our multidisciplinary creative teams skilled in 3D visualization, still imagery, film and animation, as well as branding and interactive. Together, these disciplines form a cohesive and creative vision to produce compelling brand narratives for our clients. We have studios in New York, London and Los Angeles.
We are currently looking for 3D Architectural Visualizers at Mid-Senior level to join our growing Los Angeles team to produce exceptionally high quality and detailed renderings working as part of a team of talented creative artists.
About the role:
Ideal candidates will have a good eye for architectural representation and the ability to produce rendered imagery that effectively communicates design intent to clients. You will work on multiple projects as part of a team, with the ability to deliver quality work to deadlines.
- Proficiency in Autodesk 3D Studio Max, Photoshop and Vray
- The ability to understand and interpret architectural drawings and concepts
- Interest in investigating new methods of visualization technology
- Knowledge of Nuke, After Effects, Rhino, Revit and SketchUp are desirable, but not essential
- Senior candidates will demonstrate experience and interest in mentoring and developing junior and mid-level artists
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Visualization, Architecture or other related subject
- Professional experience in 3D Visualisation
- Clear communication and creative problem-solving ability
- Experience in managing client relationships is desirable for senior applicants
- A competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Christmas closure
- Healthcare contributions
- Monthly team outings
- Free Gym memberships
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain a wealth of experience. In addition, we are committed to the training and nurturing of talent and staff development. Our studio is an exciting and collaborative space where we promote and encourage creative and innovative thinking.
Email your resume, portfolio (PDF) and a cover letter explaining why you are right for the role and your salary expectations to email@example.com Please state in the subject line “VH|LA 3D-Visualization Artist”.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Due to exceptionally high volumes of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
No agencies please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org