3D Zephyr 3.5 released
Nov 15, 2017 by CGPress Staff
3D Flow has announced the latest release of 3D Zephyr, its image-based modeling software. New features of version 3.5 include:
- Several technology improvements including new hyperplane matching technology that improves accuracy.
- Texturing improvements.
- A better UI for the extraction from video features
- The ability to export textures in EXR and TIFF format
- New shader system with custom shader editor for mesh and textured meshes.
- Full unicode support.
- Structure from Motion improvements.
- Multiview stereo significant improvements.
- Improved 4k UI support
- Added 4k video export support
- Added manual orient single camera from 3 control points (3DF Zephyr Pro and 3DF Zephyr Aerial Only)
- Added orthophoto generation in tiles (Pro/Aerial only)
- Added kmz – LOD export
- CAD drawing from a single image (3DF Zephyr Aerial Only)
- Drawing elements layers (3DF Zephyr Aerial Only)
- Drawing elements import from txt (3DF Zephyr Aerial Only)
- Polyline drawing preview in 3D window (3DF Zephyr Aerial Only)
- Revit plugin (experimental) (3DF Zephyr Aerial Only)
- Autopath creation from all cameras in animation
- Experimental bundle adjustment with terrain assumption (3DF Zephyr Aerial Only)
- Two new point cloud filters (noise/distance, plane fitting)
- Texture can now be generated and exported in 16bit (exr) or 32bit (tiff)
- Improved dense point cloud post processing and coloring
- Improved bubble views (3DF Zephyr Aerial Only)
- Improved polyline extraction from single images workflow (3DF Zephyr Aerial Only)
- Improved orthomosaic generation
- Improved obj import speed
- Much more.