FJTools for ZBrush released
Jan 15, 2018 by CGPress Staff
Florian Jonas has released FJTools, a collection of handy scripts to extend ZBrush. Features include:
- Expert Mode to hide panels.
- Rename tools to update all subtools or only those subtools in a given group.
- The ability to isolate subtools in various ways based on a given prefix.
- The ability to reorder subtools with an option to prevent moving the first subtool.
- The ability to hide and unhide all subtools.
- The ability to colourise subtools by type or apply a random colour.