Guerilla Render 2.0 released
Dec 20, 2017 by CGPress Staff
Mercenaries Engineering has released a new version of Guerilla Render, a component of Guerilla – its solution for look development, scene assembly, lighting and rendering that also includes Guerilla Station. Version 2 add several significant features including:
- A redesigned path tracing engine for a simpler setup and improved performance.
- Adaptive sampling for uniform noise and speed improvements.
- The addition of interactive rendering to the viewports
- Implementation of bidirectional path tracing for complex illuminattions.
- Improved materials that use the GGX specular lobe and an emphasis on energy conservation in all areas.
- AOVs no use OpenShadingLanguage Light Path Expressions.
- Implementation of a Russian Roulette ray depth algorithm