Imerge Pro, Ignite, HitFilm and Action Pro updated
FXhome has announced that its full line-up of video tools is to be updated before the end of February, with new versions of Ignite and IMerge available now. Here’s a breakdown of what to expect:
Imerge Pro 2.0
- Speed and power improvements due to a new custom built and GPU accelerated RAW engine.
- New ‘Exposure’ effect to recover blown out highlights using a slider.
- A new ‘Insert Object’ menu to add contents, effects, masks and layers using a keyboard shortcut.
- UX improvements based on user feedback including a redesigned interface panel and the ability to rename effects.
- A Surface Studio effect is a fast to use version of the effect created in Video Copilot’s damage and decay and cinematic title tutorials.
- Several plugins have been imported from Imerge Pro including Exposure Pro to brighten or darken images plus Outer and Inner Glow, and the Dehaze effect.
- A completely new UI design that includes a new universal menu in place of the Project tab. Mac native menus are now used for OSx, and Windows users have had native behaviours added.
- Threaded Rendering to improve users experience within HitFilm.
- Windows GPU decoding has been improved for Intel and Nvidia users who will see improvements in the way HitFilm handles video.
- Professional titling tools including instanced titles directly in the editor.
- The main UI has been updated to match the UI found in HitFilm V12, along with a general overhaul of Action Pro’s layout to mirror what you see in the rest of FXHome’s software.
- The layer list in the timeline has been simplified.
- A new iOS app called Action Pencil that offers the user direct control over designs from a phone or tablet and synchronizes with Action Pro.
To see the full details of this release including videos, visit FXHome’s website.