PixPlant 3 is out
Apr 24, 2015 by CGP Staff
New features in FaronStudio’s texturing software for creating seamless 3D maps from photos include:
- Seed Wizard to simplify seed image preparation.
- Revamped 3D preview area with new options, displacement rendering and custom model loading.
- Fully editable 3D maps with specific tools for each kind.
- Whole image/surface adjustments as well as pixel editors for image editing and displacement sculpting.
- Texture and 3D maps can now be edited in an external application with results returned to PixPlant.
- Ambient Occlusion rendering from a displacement map.
- PixPlant 3 includes project files, storing the open files and settings, so that you can return and continue work at any time.
- Enhanced UI.
- Many other improvements, optimizations and better stability.