UV-Packer 2 released with UV tile creation workflow
- Automatic UV tile creation – optimal UV packing in self-customizable UV tile sets. Artists now can easily control the number of UV tiles and automatically generate material IDs for each UV tile.
- 3DS Max 2015 support.
- Performance increases – faster UV data initialization, improved performance for tile mode distribution, prevented slowdowns when objects share a plug-in instance.
- Packing speed improvements.
- New video training material and online documentation.
- New simplified web manageable licensing.
Plus bug fixes. UV-Packer 2 is available now for Max 2010 and above. The update is free for all registered UV-Packer users, a new license costs €99.
Watch a sample video on YouTube and find more info and a demo version on UV-Packer’s site.