Metashape 1.7 released
Agisoft has announced the release of Metashape 1.7, the latest version of its photogrammetry software. New features include:
- Automatic image-based powerlines detection that is able to export a 3D catenary shaped polyline model for every wire.
- Combined alignment of terrestrial laser scanner and camera data that allows users to apply to use LiDAR data.
- A new depth maps generation algorithm that promises more detail, less noise, and is able to better reconstruct thin structures.
- The official release of Agisoft Cloud for sharing and one-button click embedding of scanned objects.
- Satellite imagery processing.
- Underwater imagery processing.
- Accelerated processing
- The ability to create Diffuse, normal, occlusion maps
- Mission planning tools for surveying complex sites.
- Multispectral imagery processing.
- Automatic multi-class dense cloud classification.
- Stereoscopic measurements.
- Agisoft Texture De-Lighter.
Find out more on the Agisoft website.