Nov 20, 2013 by CGP Staff
New features in the latest version of Andersson Technologies’ camera tracking software include:
- 3-D planar tracking – even a single 3-D planar tracker is enough to give you a 3-D camera or object path for adding simple 3-D effects, no solve needed. There’s quite a feature set available, there’s a whole new Planar Tracking Manual for it with almost 50 pages.
- “Run Now” option for After Effects exports that opens them in AE automatically
- Texture extraction improvements especially where different parts of the mesh are exposed throughout the shot
- Motion blur in the preview movie
- ASF, MP4, and WMV writing from 64-bit Windows
- Python and extreme Sizzle scripting are now available to Pro users
Plus a lot of supporting tweaks. More on SynthEyes’ website.