3D-Coat v4.8 beta released
Sep 19, 2017 by CGPress Staff
Pilgway has released a beta for v4.8 of its modeling, painting and retopology software. New features include:
- The ability to to attach Smart Materials to layers.
- Smart Materials usage history.
- The ability to change resolution of textures, attached materials will automatically be resampled.
- Improved curvature calculations.
- The ability to render scenes in Renderman.
- Baking Scan to define with the ease of a brush stroke how big the depth of scanning will be.
- New Primitives in Retopo room, including cylinder, torus, cube, ellipse, spiral, etc.
- 4K support.
- Proxy Slider to set the proxy degree.
- Rotation mode quick switch – around Y or free rotation.
- Plus many other improvements and fixes.