Unreal Dev Day presentations available online
Software used: Unreal Engine
- Performance and profiling, focusing on how to set up a test environment and essential tools for identifying and remedying key performance issues. Presented by Zak Parrish.
- The texturing pipeline used on Paragon to create realistic characters. Presented by Harrison Moore.
- Using Blueprints, particles and shaders together to create complex in-game effects. Presented by Alan Willard.
- How to light a project in Unreal including an introduction to physically based rendering, baked lighting, IBL and dynamic lighting. Presented by Jerome Platteaux.
- The workflow and technical pipeline, from pre-production to post, used for the cinematic trailer Fortnite. Presented by Brian Pohl.