RenderGarden released for AE promising up to 3x increases in render speeds
Nov 30, 2017 by CGPress Staff
ToolFarm has released RenderGarden a new tool for Adobe After Effects that divides a composition into a specified number of segments and then renders them to multiple background command line windows. This enables the user to take full advantage of their available CPU cores. Other features include:
- The ability to render multiple frames simultaneously.
- The ability to render multiple comps in sequence or in parallel.
- The ability to grid multiple computers together on your network for distributed rendering.
- Easy set up with no need for custom scripting or network configuration.
- Background rendering.
- Options for Post-Render transcoding to MP4 and/or QT.