Academy Days X lineup announced
State of Art Academy has announced the full line up for its archviz Academy Days X event taking place on October 3 – 5, 2019. The 2-day conference is preceded by a further day of hands-on training, including workshops from Epic Games, Quixel, Substance, AXYZ, and Chaos Group. The conference itself features presentations by several well-known archviz artists and studios, including.
- Zoan.Fl‘s Mikka Rosendahl who will be talking about high-end realtime visualization and VR.
- Foodslicer‘s Daniel Flood who will discuss archviz workflows applied to commercials and exhibitions.
- Promethean.AI‘s Andrew Maximov who will be talking about artificial Intelligence for 3D content creation
- Friendly Shade‘s Sebastian Zapata who will be talking about top-level high-resolution photogrammetry and texture making.
- Hayes Davidson‘s David Bullock who will be looking at business and company organization in archviz.
- Neoscape‘s Rodrigo Lopez who will be talking about creativity and marketing in Archviz.
- RadLab by Neoscape‘s Carlos Cristerna who will be demoing his research into building next-generation tools to present buildings and new developments
- Grain Studio‘s Lewis Quinn who will be talking about how to succeed in Archviz and physical interaction with 3D content.
- BloomRealities‘ Martin Van Laack who will be talking about architectural story-telling.
- BloomImages‘ Johannes Konig who will be discussing a purely artistic approach to Archviz.
- Epic Games‘ Ken Pimentel who will be presenting an opening keynote.
- The Boundary‘s Henry Goss and Peter Guthrie will be talking about research and development and how to plan and build your Archviz studio
Academy Day X takes place on October 4 – 5 with the training day on October 3 at Double Tree by Hilton in Venice. Tickets cost €239. Find out more on the State of Art Academy website and watch a video preview on YouTube.
Disclosure: CGPress are media partners for this year’s Academy Day event. Expect more news and features soon to help keep informed those planning to go, and share a flavour of the conference for those who are unable to attend in person.