Affinity Photo 1.5 sneak peek
- Advanced HDR merge producing full 32-bit linear colour space images
- An entirely new workspace for tone mapping
- Focus stacking to bring depth to multiple combined images
- Batch processing for smoother, faster workflow
- Macros to record and replay a set of commands
- An all-new way to edit 360 degree images
Affinity Photo 1.5 is scheduled for Mac release this summer and for its first PC outing this autumn (Northern Hemisphere). To see the new features, check out the sneak peek video on Vimeo.