Corona 11 release candidate 1 out now
Chaos has announced that Corona 11 release candidate 1 is now available. New features of this version include
- A new procedural Corona Tile Map.
- The ability to define upper and lower limits for scattering.
- The ability to have scattered items look in the same direction using Scatter Look At.
- A new Edge Map.
- A collection of “Power Tools” that enables users to speed up the design process, including Replace Selection tool, Randomisation and adjusting of pivot points.
- The ability to reduce the loss of detail in those channels that can come with using a smaller render resolution or moving an object further away from the camera by using the Improved Normal / Bump filtering.
- Improved results with the new Intel Denoiser which can run on CPU or GPU, not being tied to NVIDIA GPUs.
- The ability to use the colour management options offered by the latest version of 3ds Max and Cinema 4D.
To find out more, visit the Corona forum.