Foundry virtual events
Foundry has announced it is to run a series of virtual events throughout April. Events announced so far include:
- Webinar: All-new Nuke 12.1 updates you need to know. April 7 – 12:00 p.m. GMT | 7:00 p.m. SGT | 7:00 a.m. EST
- Session: Alternative methods of income for the creative industry. April 9 – 6:00 p.m. GMT | 1:00 p.m. EST | 10:00 a.m. PST
- Skill-Up: Explore what you can do with Katana. April 14 – 6:00 p.m. GMT | 1:00 p.m. EST | 10:00 a.m. PST
- Webinar: Leviathan Texture Workflow in Mari. April 21 – 7:00 p.m. GMT | 2:00 p.m. EST | 11:00 a.m. PST
- Session: How to improve your Nuke workflow with Python scripting. April 23 – 6:00 p.m. GMT | 1:00 p.m. EST | 10:00 a.m. PST
- Skill Up: Becoming a Senior Compositor. April 28 – 6:00 p.m. GMT | 1:00 p.m. EST | 10:00 a.m. PST
Find out more and register on the Foundry website.
Have we missed a virtual event? Let us know here.