Realtime Conference online from 6 – 7 April
The RealTime Conference will be streaming live from the 6-7 April. The line up includes keynote addresses by Google VR’s senior staff engineer Paul Debevec; industry management for Media & Entertainment for Epic Games and executive director for the Academy Software Foundation David Morin who will offer a look at virtual production in film and TV; and Adobe’s vice president of 3D and Immersive Sebastien Deguy and director of research for 3D and Immersive Professor Tamy Boubekeur will hold a discussion and Q&A. Additional speakers include:
- Elizabeth Baron – Vice president, Immersive Solutions – Silverdraft; Former immersive realities technical specialist – Ford Motor Company
- Alex Coulombe – Co-founder – Agile Lens
- Shahram Izadi – Director – Google; Co-founder and CTO – PerceptiveIO
- Pol Jeremias-Vila – Lead graphics engineer – Pixar Animation Studios; SIGGRAPH 2021 chair
- Rob Legato – Visual effects supervisor and director/cameraman
- Kim Libreri – CTO – Epic Games
- Laura Longworth – Innovation and emerging technology lead AR/VR – Daimler Trucks North America
- Vladimir Mastilovic – Founder, Owner, CEO – 3Lateral Studio
- David Morin – Industry management, Media & Entertainment – Epic Games; Executive director – Academy Software Foundation
- Jan Pflueger – Founder & advisor – AdvisXR
- Dan Ring – Head of research – Foundry
A complete program for the April RealTime Conference event can be found here.
All sessions will be open to the public and registration is free. After the event, select sessions and highlights will be made available on-demand.