Magic Bullet Suite 12 now available
Feb 04, 2015 by CGP Staff
Red Giant has released an update to its flagship suite of video processing tools, bringing updates to Looks and Colorista, as well as a new Film tool for giving footage the look of film. New features in Magic Bullet Suite 12 include:
- Looks 3.0 – provides 198 new presets, improved UI, plus 9 tools: ColorSpace, Colorista, 4-Way Color, Shadows/Highlights, Lens Vignette, Duotone, Film Negative, Film Print and Mojo.
- Colorista III – offers a streamlined UI, GPU acceleration and tools such as Highlights (for recovering highlight detail), Shadows (for adding fill light to shadows), Vignette and Strength. Colorista now runs in FCPX and Motion, in addition to Premiere and After Effects.
- Film (new software) – gives your footage the look of motion picture film by emulating the entire photochemical process. It includes 22 negative stocks and 4 print stocks, giving you up to 88 combinations.
- Mojo 2.0 – now runs with GPU acceleration
- Cosmo 2.0 – now runs with GPU acceleration
- Denoiser II
- LUT Buddy