Flatiron 2.0 released
Changes in Flatiron 2.0 :
- Multiple render elements texture baking in a single pass
- Naming rule set for texture output
- Animated texture baking support
- Customized presets
- Support for all available target materials
- New flexible object collection system for different baking results
- Flatiron selections and presets are saved in the scene
- Adjustable background color for baked textures
- Features and stability improvements
- MAXScript improvements
- New simplified web manageable licensing
- Support for Max 2010-2015
Flatiron 2.0 costs EUR 299 and is a free update for all existing customers of previous Flatiron versions. For more information visit TextureBaking.com.
Training materials are available on YouTube. The software can be purchased at 3D-Plugin.com.