ZBrush 2018.1 released
Pixologic has announced the release of ZBrush 2018.1. The latest update focuses on improving stability and fixing bugs but has a few new features added too, including:
- Various changes to increase ZBrush sculpting and navigation speed.
- A new ‘Go To Unmasked Centre’ button for use with Gizmo3D centre option.
- New ‘Uvb’ and ‘Uvbt’ (UV-Box and UV-Box tiles) UV map creation options.
- New option to export Smooth Normals with OBJ files.
- New ZModeler Inset proportional option. (A Single Poly only. CTRL modifier)
- New warning when loading custom brushes with auto-masking enabled if Sculptris Pro is active.
- New MatCap Red Wax material so it will no longer be fully replaced when using ‘Save As Startup Material’
Many more small fixes are included, find out more on the Pixologic blog.